Sunday, August 3, 2008

Quick change of plans...

After a good talk with the family who runs the hostel, I am changing my plans. Here is the updated syllabus... Also, I have severly trimmed my plans because my friends, for various reasons, are staying in La Serena. I decided to stay here another day, venture to San Pedro solo. Fortunatley I have friends in San Pedro. Also, to keep dad's heart problems at bay, I have included the hostel phone numbers and addresses that I am staying at in case of emergency or what have you. I chose these two hostels as they are the highest rated in the areas.

Tomorrow (Monday): Visit Valle de Elqui (what I was supposed to go to today)
Tomorrow night: Overnight bus to San Pedro de Atacama
Tuesday: The city of San Pedro
Wednesday: Valle de la Luna, Salar de Atacama, Laguna Verde
Thursday: The geysers of El Tatia, as well as many other things.
Thursday night: Overnight back to Santiago where I return to the family

Monday: the hostel Maria's Casa
Las Rojas 18
La Serena, Chile

Phone: (56)(51) 229282
Website: www.hostalmariacasa.cl

Tuesday through Thursday: Sumaj Jallpa
Volcan el tatio 703
Licanabur, San Pedro de Atacam, Chile

Phone: (56) (55) 851416

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.